The LM393 series are dual independent precision voltage comparators capable of single or split supply operation. These devices are designed to permit a common mode range−to−ground level with single supply operation. Input offset voltage specifications as low as 2.0 mV make this device an excellent selection for many applications in consumer, automotive, and industrial electronics.
• Wide Single−Supply Range: 2.0 Vdc to 36 Vdc
• Split−Supply Range: ±1.0 Vdc to ±18 Vdc
• Very Low Current Drain Independent of Supply Voltage: 0.4 mA
• Low Input Bias Current: 25 nA
• Low Input Offset Current: 5.0 nA
• Low Input Offset Voltage: 5.0 mV (max) LM293/393
• Input Common Mode Range to Ground Level
• Differential Input Voltage Range Equal to Power Supply Voltage
• Output Voltage Compatible with DTL, ECL, TTL, MOS, and CMOS Logic Levels
• ESD Clamps on the Inputs Increase the Ruggedness of the Device without Affecting Performance
• NCV Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring Unique Site and Control Change Requirements; AEC−Q100 Qualified and PPAP Capable
• These Devices are Pb−Free, Halogen Free/BFR Free and are RoHS Compliant
|VCC||Supply Voltage||+36 or ±18|
|VIDR||Differential Input Voltage||36|
|VICR||Input Common Mode Voltage Range||−0.3 to +36|
|ISC||Output Short Circuit−to−Ground||Continuous|
|Isink||Output Sink Current||20|
|Tstg||Storage Temperature Range||−65 to +150|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.
There are no reviews yet.