The LM567 is general purpose tone decoders designed to provide a saturated transistor switch to ground when an input signal is present within the pass band. The circuit consists of an I and Q detector driven by a voltage controlled oscillator which determines the center frequency of the decoder. External components are used to independently set center frequency, bandwidth and output delay.
• 20 to 1 Frequency Range With an External Resistor
• Logic Compatible Output With 100-mA Current Sinking Capability
• Bandwidth Adjustable From 0 to 14%
• High Rejection of Out of Band Signals and Noise
• Immunity to False Signals
• Highly Stable Center Frequency
• Center Frequency Adjustable from 0.01 Hz to
• 500 kHz
|Supply Voltage Pin||9||V|
|Operating Temperature Range||LM567CM, LM567CN||0||70||°C|
|Storage temperature range, Tstg||-65||150||°C|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.