The LMC660 CMOS Quad operational amplifier is ideal for operation from a single supply. It operates from +5V to +15.5V and features rail-to-rail output swing in addition to an input common-mode range that includes ground. Performance limitations that have plagued CMOS amplifiers in the past are not a problem with this design. Input VOS, drift, and broadband noise as well as voltage gain into realistic loads (2 kΩ and 600Ω) are all equal to or better than widely accepted bipolar equivalents. This chip is built with TI’s advanced Double-Poly Silicon-Gate CMOS process.
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swing
- Specified for 2 kΩ and 600Ω Loads
- High Voltage Gain: 126 dB
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 3 mV
- Low Offset Voltage Drift: 1.3 μV/°C
- Ultra Low Input Bias Current: 2 fA
- Input Common-Mode Range Includes V−
- Operating Range from +5V to +15.5V Supply
- ISS = 375 μA/Amplifier; Independent of V+
- Low Distortion: 0.01% at 10 kHz
- Slew Rate: 1.1 V/μs
- High-Impedance Buffer or Preamplifier
- Precision Current-to-Voltage Converter
- Long-Term Integrator
- Sample-and-Hold Circuit
- Peak Detector
- Medical Instrumentation
- Industrial Controls
- Automotive Sensors
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.