The LNK419EG dramatically simplifies implementation of LED drivers requiring long lifetime, high efficiency, PF >0.9, and TRIAC dimming capability(LNK403-410). The single-stage combined power factor and constant-current controller eliminates a switching stage and the electrolytic bulk capacitor. The advanced primary-side control used by the LNK419EG device provides accurate constant current control while eliminating the need for an optocoupler and current sensing circuits. LinkSwitch-PH incorporates a 725 V power FET, a continuous-mode PWM controller, a high-voltage switched current source for self biasing, frequency jittering, protection circuitry including cycle-by-cycle current limit and hysteretic thermal shutdown.
• Single-stage combination of power factor correction and accurate constant-current (CC) output
• Enables very long lifetime designs (no electrolytic capacitors)
• Eliminates optocoupler and all secondary current control circuitry
• Eliminates control loop compensation circuitry
• Simple primary-side PWM dimming interface
• Universal input voltage range
|ICD2||Drain Supply Current||0.5||0.85||1.2||m A|
|VV||Voltage Monitor Pin Voltage||2.75||3||3.25||V|
|VV(REM)||Remote ON/OFF Threshold||0.5||V|
|DCMAX||Maximum Duty Cycle||90||99.9%|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.
There are no reviews yet.