The MCP30083008 devices are successive approximation ID-bit Analog- to-Digital (AID) converters With on-board sample and hold circuitry. The MCP3008 is programmable to provide four pseudo-differential input pairs or eight single-ended inputs. Differential Nonlinearity (DNL) and Integral Nonlinearity (INL) are specified at ± I LSB_ Communication With the devices is accomplished using a simple serial interface compatible With the SPI protocol. The devices are capable Of conversion rates Of up to 200 ksps. The MCP3008 devices operate over a broad voltage range (2_7V – 5_5V)_ Low-current design permits operation With typical standby currents Of only 5 nA and typical active currents Of 320 PA. The MCP3008 is offered in 16- pin PDIP and SOIC packages.
- 10-bit resolution
- ± 1 LSB max DNL
- ± 1 LSB max INL
- 4 (MCP3004) or 8 (MCP3008) input channels
- Analog inputs programmable as single-ended or pseudo-differential pairs
- On-chip sample and hold
- SPI serial interface (modes 0,0 and 1,1)
- Single supply operation: 2.7V – 5.5V
- 200 ksps max. sampling rate at VDD = 5V
- 75 ksps max. sampling rate at VDD = 2.7V
- Low power CMOS technology
- 5 nA typical standby current, 2 µA max.
- 500 µA max. active current at 5V
- Industrial temp range: -40°C to +85°C
- Available in PDIP, SOIC and TSSOP packages
- Sensor Interface
- Process Control
- Data Acquisition
- Battery Operated Systems
|All Inputs and Outputs w.r.t. VSS||– 0.6V to VDD + 0.6V|
|Storage Temperature||–65°C to +150°C|
|Ambient temperature with power applied||–65°C to +150°C|
|Soldering temperature of leads||300°C|
|ESD Protection On All Pins (HBM)||≥ 4 Kv|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.
There are no reviews yet.