The MIC29302 are high current, high accuracy, low dropout voltage regulators. Using Microchip’s proprietary Super βeta PNP process with a PNP pass element, these regulators feature 350 mV to 425 mV (full load) typical dropout voltages and very low ground current. Designed for high current loads, these devices also find applications in lower current, extremely low dropout-critical systems, where their tiny dropout voltage and ground current values are important attributes. The MIC29302 are fully protected against over current faults, reversed input polarity, reversed lead insertion, over temperature operation, and positive and negative transient voltage spikes. Five pin fixed-voltage versions feature logic level ON/OFF control and an error flag that signals whenever the output falls out of regulation. Flagged states include low input voltage (dropout), output current limit, over temperature shutdown, and extremely high voltage spikes on the input. The MIC29302 are available in 3-pin and 5-pin TO-220 and surface mount TO-263 (D2Pak) packages.
- High Current Capability: 3A
- Low Dropout Voltage
- Low Ground Current
- Accurate 1% Guaranteed Tolerance
- Extremely Fast Transient Response
- Reverse-Battery and “Load Dump” Protection
- Zero-Current Shutdown Mode (5-Pin Versions)
- Error Flag Signals Output Out-of-Regulation (5-Pin Versions)
- Also Characterized for Smaller Loads with Industry-Leading Performance Specifications
- Fixed-Voltage and Adjustable Versions
- Battery-Powered Equipment
- High-Efficiency Green Computer Systems
- Automotive Electronics
- High-Efficiency Linear Power Supplies
- High-Efficiency Post-Regulator for Switching Supply
|Input Supply Voltage||–20V to +60V|
|Enable Input Voltage||–0.3V to VIN|
|Power Dissipation||Internally Limited|
|Maximum Operating Input Voltage||+26V|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.
There are no reviews yet.