Great Step-up Module with 0.9-5V input, output 5V for many digital devices, so this is really a great module for designing a portable charger. Useful for your USB charger projects and onboard USB device supply solutions. (ie GoPro cameras).
You can supply it with single-cell LiPO or an AA size batter or others. Two AA batteries it can output current of 500 ~ 600MA, a single AA battery power supply can output 200ma current supply, great for mobile phones camera, single-chip, digital products supply.
- USB voltage regulator for USB-powered device.
- This module will bring the USB voltage required for your application at regulated 5V output.
- Various USB devices need 5V from low voltage batteries.
- Charge mobile phone/MP4/MP3 from AA battery when traveling
- The module adopts a high-performance imported chip, performance is superior to the common module.
- Work with indicator light.
- Take the USB female, a wide range of Uses.
- A single AA battery power supply can output current up to 200~300 ma.
- Two AA batteries to the output current of 500~600 mA.
- Work from battery voltage as low as 0.9V, allowing you to maximize battery use.
- If your USB device is critical on 5V operation you can use this module.
- Input voltage: 0.9-5V DC
- Output voltage: 5V DC
- Output Current: 500-600mA
- Load regulation: 1%
- Voltage regulation: 0.5%
- Input Terminals: Input: IN + input is level, IN-type negative
- Switching frequency: 500KHz
- Temperature Range: -40 to +85
- Dimension: 18 (mm) x 25 (mm)
- Weight : 5 g
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.