N20 12V 140RPM Micro Metal Gear Motor With Encoder is intended for use at 12 V. Though in general, these kinds of motors can run at voltages above and below this nominal voltage; so they should comfortably operate in the 3-12 V range (rotation can start at voltages as low as 0.5V).
Lower voltages might not be practical, and higher voltages could start negatively affecting the life of the motor. The micro metal gear motors are available in a wide range of gear ratios from 5:1 up to 1000:1. With the exception of 1000:1 gear ratio versions, all of the micro metal gear motors have the same physical dimensions; so one version can be easily swapped for another if your design requirements change.
- Model: GA12 N20.
- This is a DC Mini Metal Gear Motor, ideal for making robots
- Lightweight, high torque and low RPM.
- Fine craftsmanship, durable, not easy to wear.
- With excellent stall characteristics, can climb hills easily.
- You can also easily mount a wheel on the motors output shaft.
- Motor Size: 15 x 12 x 10 mm.
- Gearbox Length: 9 mm.
- Count: 3PPR(Pulse per Revolutions).
How to wiring :-
- Red motor Power (Exchange can control the motor positive and negative rotation).
- Black encoded power supply(VCC) Positive (positive 3.3-5v).
- Yellow signal feedback (motor turns 2 signals).
- Green signal feedback (motor turns 2 signals).
- Blue encoded power(GND).
- White Motor power (Exchange can control the motor positive and negative rotation).
|Model No.||GA12 N20|
|Rated Operating Voltage (VDC)||12|
|No Load Current (mA)||10 mA|
|Stall Current (A)||1|
|Rated Speed (RPM)||110|
|No load Speed (RPM)||140|
|Gear Ratio||200 : 1|
|Shaft Diameter (mm)||3|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.