Red – Green Bi Color Led – 5mm.
A light-emitting diode (LED) is a semiconductor light source that emits light when current flows through it. Electrons in the semiconductor recombine with electron holes, releasing energy in the form of photons. The color of the light (corresponding to the energy of the photons) is determined by the energy required for electrons to cross the bandgap of the semiconductor.
- Forward Voltage : 2.2~5VDC
- Forward Current : 20mA
- LED Type : Common Cathode
- Emitting Color : Red and Green
- Viewing Angle : 30 Degree
- Shape: Round
- Lens Diameter : 5mm
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.
There are no reviews yet.