Renata CR2477N batteries are lithium coin cell batteries that meet the highest quality standards and offer excellent reliability. In addition to the wide spectrum of memory backup power sources, Renata CR2477N lithium batteries are used for different applications in the computer and automotive industries, telecommunications, medical industry and in an increasing number of portable devices (measuring equipment, payment systems, toys etc.).
Manufacturing high quality batteries with high capacity retention on storage, Renata continues to provide reliable power sources for many hand held devices.
- Brand: Renata
- Type: Coin Cell
- Model: CR2477N
- Chemical System: Li / MnO2
- Nominal Voltage: 3V
- Rated Capacity: 950 mAh
- Standard Discharge Current: 1.0 mA
- Max. Cont. Discharge Current: 2.5 mA
- Average Weight: 8.3 g
- Temperature Range: -40 – +85 °C
- Diameter: 24.5 mm
- Height: 7.7 mm
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.