Solder Wire or Soldering wire 50 gm is useful if you want to join components and wires, over your PCB. Complete your circuit and join electrically your components through this solder or soldering wire. Solder is a fusible metal alloy used to join together metal workpieces and having a melting point below that of the workpiece(s). Soft solder is typically thought of when solder or soldering is mentioned, with a typical melting range of 90 to 450 °C . It is commonly used in electronics, plumbing, and assembly of sheet metal parts. Manual soldering uses a soldering iron or soldering gun. Alloys that melt between 180 and 190 °C (360 and 370 °F) are the most commonly used. Soldering performed using alloys with a melting point above 450 °C (840 °F) is called brazing.
Features and Specifications:-
- Good solderability both in electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity.
- High activity flux makes more reliable soldering and leaves bright shiny solder joints after reflow.
- With the solder wire reel, soldering can be accomplished quickly.
- Widely applied in electrical repairs.
- Net Weight: 50g
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.