The TC4427 is improved version of the earlier TC427 family of MOSFET drivers. The TC4427 devices have matched rise and fall times when charging and discharging the gate of a MOSFET.
These devices are highly latch-up resistant under any conditions within their power and voltage ratings. They are not subject to damage when up to 5V of noise spiking (of either polarity) occurs on the ground pin. They can accept, without damage or logic upset, up to 500 mA of reverse current (of either polarity) being forced back into their outputs. All terminals are fully protected against Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) up to 2.0 kV. The TC4427 MOSFET drivers can easily charge/discharge 1000pF gate capacitances in under 30 ns. These devices provide low enough impedances in both the On and Off states to ensure the MOSFET’s intended state is not affected, even by large transients.
• High Peak Output Current: 1.5A
• Wide Input Supply Voltage Operating Range:
– 4.5V to 18V
• High Capacitive Load Drive Capability: 1000 pF in 25 ns (typical)
• Short Delay Times: 40 ns (typical)
• Matched Rise and Fall Times
• Low Supply Current:
– With Logic ‘1’ Input – 4 mA
– With Logic ‘0’ Input – 400 µA
• Latch-Up Protected: Withstands 0.5A Reverse Current
• Input Withstands Negative Inputs Up to 5V
• Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Protected: 2.0 kV
• Space-saving 8-Pin MSOP and 8-Pin 6×5 DFN-S Packages
- Switch Mode Power Supplies
- Line Drivers
- Pulse Transformer Drive
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.
There are no reviews yet.