The TC7662A is a pin-compatible upgrade to the industry standard TC7660 charge pump voltage converter. It converts a +3V to +18V input to a corresponding -3V to -18V output using only two low cost capacitors, eliminating inductors and their associated cost, size and EMI. In addition to a wider power supply input range (3V to 18V versus 1.5V to 10V for the TC7660), the TC7662A can source output currents as high as 40mA. The on-board oscillator operates at a nominal frequency of 12kHz. Operation below 12kHz (for lower supply current applications) is also possible by connecting an external capacitor from OSC to ground. The TC7662A directly is recommended for designs requiring greater output current and/or lower input/ output voltage drop. It is available in 8-pin PDIP and CERDIP packages in commercial and extended temperature ranges.
- Wide Operating Range – 3V to 18V
- Increased Output Current (40mA)
- Pin Compatible with ICL7662/SI7661/TC7660/ LTC1044
- No External Diodes Required
- Low Output Impedance @ IL = 20mA
- No Low-Voltage Terminal Required
- CMOS Construction
- Available in 8-Pin PDIP and 8-Pin CERDIP Packages
|Input Voltage||(VDD + 0.3) to (VSS – 0.3)|
|Current into Any Pin||10mA|
|Output Short Circuit||Continuous|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to +70°C|
|Package Power Dissipation||730mW|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.