The TD62083 is high-voltage, high-current darlington driver comprised of eight NPN darlington pairs.
All units feature integral clamp diodes for switching inductive loads.
Applications include relay, hammer, lamp and display (LED) drivers.
- Output current (single output): 500 mA (max)
- High sustaining voltage output: 50 V (min)
- Output clamp diodes
- Inputs compatible with various types of logic.
- Package type-AFG: SOP-18 pin
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.