TL431 is three-terminal adjustable regulator series with a guaranteed thermal stability over applicable temperature ranges. The output voltage may be set to any value between VREF (approximately 2.5 volts) and 36 volts with two external resistors. These devices have a typical dynamic output impedance of 0.2Ω. Active output circuitry provides a very sharp turn-on characteristic, making these devices excel lent replacement for Zener diodes in many applications.
- Programmable Output Voltage to 36 Volts
- Low Dynamic Output Impedance 0.2Ω Typical
- Sink Current Capability of 1.0 to 100mA
- Equivalent Full-Range Temperature Coefficient of 50ppm/°C Typical
- Temperature Compensated For Operation Over Full Rated Operating Temperature Range
- Low Output Noise Voltage
- Fast Turn-on Response
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.