The TL494 device contains two error amplifiers, an on-chip adjustable oscillator, a dead-time control (DTC) comparator, a pulse-steering control flip-flop, a 5-V, 5%-precision regulator, and output-control circuits. The error amplifiers exhibit a common-mode voltage range from –0.3 V to VCC – 2 V. The dead-time control comparator has a fixed offset that provides approximately 5% dead time. The on-chip oscillator can be bypassed by terminating RT to the reference output and providing a saw tooth input to CT, or it can drive the common circuits in synchronous multiple-rail power supplies. The uncommitted output transistors provide either common-emitter or emitter-follower output capability. The TL494 device provides for push-pull or single ended output operation, which can be selected through the output-control function. The architecture of this device prohibits the possibility of either output being pulsed twice during push-pull operation. The TL494C device is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.
- Complete PWM Power-Control Circuitry
- Uncommitted Outputs for 200-mA Sink or Source Current
- Output Control Selects Single-Ended or Push-Pull Operation
- Internal Circuitry Prohibits Double Pulse at Either Output
- Variable Dead Time Provides Control Over Total Range
- Internal Regulator Provides a Stable 5-V Reference Supply With 5% Tolerance
- Circuit Architecture Allows Easy Synchronization
|VI||Amplifier input voltage||VCC+0.3||V|
|VO||Collector output voltage||41||V|
|IO||Collector output current||250||mA|
|Lead temperature 1,6 mm||260||°C|
|Tstg||Storage temperature range||-65||150||°C|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.