These connectors are designed to provide compatibility with industry-grade 50 ohm and 75-ohm cables for longer operational life with gold and nickel plating for environmental protections.
Main Application of TNC Connectors: Cellular Mobile Phones, Aviation Controls, Telemetry, Bluetooth and GPS, Wireless Base Station, Microwave Components, Radar, Networks, Antenna Mounts, Machine to machine communications, Security Devices, Instrumentation.
- Plug,TNC,Male,Straight,RG58,Screw Terminal for Cable,50ohm,75ohm,Brass,Nickel;
- Thread Version of BNC used in Vibration-Intense application with high durability;
- Higher Performance than BNC with 0-11 GHz Microwave frequencies and 50-ohm impedance;
- High Quality made according to MIL-C-39012 standard.
- Impedance 50 ohm
- Frequency Range: 0~11 GHz for 50 ohm
- VSWR: Straight type 1.3max / R/A type 1.5max
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 1500 V rms
- Working Voltage: 500 V rms
- Center Contact Resistance 3.0m (Milliohms max.)
- Outer Contact Resistance 2.0 m (Milliohms max.)
- Insulation Resistance 5 10m (Milliohms min.)
- Coupling:7/16-28 thread
- Contact Retention: 6 lbs min.
- Mating Durability: 500 cycles
- Environmental Characteristics: -65oC~+145oC
- Coupling Nut Retention: 100 lbs. min.
- Vibration: MIL-STD-202 Meth. 204
- Corrosion Resistance: MIL-STD-202 Meth. 101
|Termination Style||Crimp Type|
|Body Material||Zinc Alloy|
|Body Plating||Nickel Plating|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.