This Tower Pro MG996R Digital Metal Gear High Torque Servo Motor (180 Degree Rotation) features metal gearing resulting in extra high 10kg stalling torque in a tiny package. The MG996R is essentially an upgraded version of the famous MG995 servo, and features upgraded shock- roofing and a redesigned PCB and IC control system that make it much more accurate than its predecessor. The gearing and motor have also been upgraded to improve dead bandwith and centering. The unit comes complete with 30cm wire and 3 pin ‘S’ type female header connector that fits most receivers, including Futaba, JR, GWS, Cirrus, Blue Bird, Blue Arrow, Corona, Berg, Spektrum and Hitec.
- RED – Positive
- Brown – Negative
- Orange – Signal (PWM)
- Operating voltage: 4.8 V – 7.2 V
- Running Current 500 mA – 900 mA (6V)
- Stall Current 2.5 A (6V)
- Temperature range: 0 ºC – 55 ºC
- Control System: Analog
- Operating Angle: 180degree
- Required Pulse: 900us-2100us
- Direction: CCW
- Operating speed: 0.17 s/60º (4.8 V), 0.14 s/60º (6 V)
- Dead band width: 5 μs
- Wire length: 30cm
- Connector: 3 pin ‘S’ type female header
- Weight: 55 g
- Dimension: 40.7 x 19.7 x 42.9 mm approx.
- Stall torque: 9.8 kgf·cm (4.8 V ), 11 kgf·cm (6 V)
- Stable and shock proof double ball bearing design
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.