Use the USB Charger Doctor to measure the working voltage and current output for any USB port and project. This blue plastic dongle plugs between a USB device and passes the data lines through. There is a 0.05-ohm resistor in line with the power pin that is used to measure current draw.
Help! This patient is heating up! Is the voltage too low? Is the current draw too high? Is there a doctor in the house? Oh, thank goodness, the USB Charger Doctor (Voltmeter Ammeter) is here! Right on time Doctor, can you tell us what the current draw is? What about the voltage? Thanks to the Doctor, you will now be able to watch and care for your USB-powered projects.
The Doctors digital display instantly reads the numbers out for testing devices such as chargers, cables, and cell phones.
You can use this device from the 3.5-7V DC input voltage (although most USB devices tend to hover around 4.75 to 5.25) and up to 3A of current. It flips between voltage and current readouts every 3 seconds or so. Its a very handy tool for testing USB devices, checking load levels and debugging battery chargers and boost converters. Its a little chunkier but more numerical thanour USB Power Gauge Mini-Kit. Its also not open source so check out the USB Power Gauge mini kit if you want to hack together your own power gauge indicator.
- Compact and easy to carry, no additional power supply, plug, and play
- It can easily measure the output voltage of the USB port and the device operating current or load voltage
- Detect any USB charger such as PC USB, home charger, car charger
- The wide range of applications, any phone, any electronic product, easy to use
- Suitable for factories, laboratories, and personal use
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.
There are no reviews yet.