This Voice Recognition Module is a compact and easy-control speaking recognition board. This product is a speaker-dependent voice recognition module. It supports up to 80 voice commands in all. Max 7 voice commands could work at the same time. Any sound could be trained as command. Users need to train the module first before let it recognizing any voice command.
This board has 2 controlling ways: Serial Port (full function), General Input Pins (part of function). General Output Pins on the board could generate several kinds of waves while corresponding voice command was recognized.
- Input Power supply- 12 Volt DC/2 Ampere
- TRAIN1 Switch for to Record First Group
- TRAIN2 Switch for to Record second Group
- Each Group Stores 7 Voices
- LOAD1 Switch to Load Trained First Group voices
- LOAD2 Switch to Load Trained Second Group voices
- PB2,PB3,PB4,PB5 PINS 4BIT DATA OUTPUT
- Voltage: 4.5-5.5V
- Current: <40mA
- Digital Interface: 5V
- TTL level UART interface
- Analog Interface: 3.5mm mono-channel microphone connector + microphone pin interface
- Size: 30mm x 47.5mm
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.