The XL4005 is a 300KHz fixed frequency PWM buck (step-down) DC/DC converter, capable of driving a 5A load with high efficiency, low ripple and excellent line and load regulation. Requiring a minimum number of external components, the regulator is simple to use and include internal frequency compensation and a fixed-frequency oscillator.
The step-down module can easily reach 4A, 50W, add heat sink can reach 75W.
Module window: 5 A high-power high efficiency low ripple
- Module: non-isolated buck module (BUCK)
- Input voltage: 5-32V (input should try not to exceed 38V)
- Output voltage: 0.8-32V continuously adjustable
- Output current: 0-5A, recommended for use within 3.5A.
- Output power: recommended in the use of 75W, more than 50W please add heat sink.
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ +85 degrees
- Operating frequency: 300KHz
- Conversion efficiency: up to 92% (efficiency and input, output voltage, current, pressure related)
- Load regulation: S (I) ≤ 0.8%
- Voltage regulation: S (u) ≤ 0.8%
- Power indicator: Yes
- Short circuit protection: Yes (limit current 8A)
- Over-temperature protection: Yes (over-temperature automatically turn off the output)
- Input Reverse Protection: None, (if required, add high current diode at IN+)
- Installation: 2x M3 screws
- Module size: 45mmx21mm (Height 14mm)
DIY mobile power supply, car power, communications equipment power supply, etc.
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.