The XR-2206 is a monolithic function generator integrated circuit capable of producing high quality sine, square, triangle, ramp, and pulse wave forms of high-stability and accuracy. The output wave forms can be both amplitude and frequency modulated by an external voltage. Frequency of operation can be selected externally over a range of 0.01Hz to more than 1MHz. The circuit is ideally suited for communications, instrumentation, and function generator applications requiring sinusoidal tone, AM, FM, or FSK generation. It has a typical drift specification of 20ppm/°C. The oscillator frequency can be linearly swept over a 2000:1 frequency range with an external control voltage, while maintaining low distortion.
- Low-Sine Wave Distortion, 0.5%, Typical
- Excellent Temperature Stability, 20ppm/°C, Typ.
- Wide Sweep Range, 2000:1, Typical
- Low-Supply Sensitivity, 0.01%V, Typ.
- Linear Amplitude Modulation
- TTL Compatible FSK Controls
- Wide Supply Range, 10V to 26V
- Adjustable Duty Cycle, 1% TO 99%
|Derate Above 25°C||5mW/ °C|
|Total Timing Current||6mA|
|Storage Temperature||65 °C to +150°C|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.