This is Zigbee XBee Pro S2C 802.15.4 Module 63mW 3Km+ XBP24CZ7SIT-004 Antenna. The XBee and XBee-PRO ZigBee RF modules provide cost-effective wireless connectivity to electronic devices. They are interoperable with other ZigBee PRO feature set devices, including devices from other vendors.
The XBee 802.15.4 products enable robust end-point connectivity with ease. Whether deployed as a pure cable replacement for simple serial XBEE S2C 802.15.4 RF MODULES communication, or as part of a more complex hub-and-spoke network of sensors, XBee 802.15.4 RF modules maximize performance and ease of development.
XBee and XBee-PRO ZigBee modules are ideal for hobbyists and educational research as well as applications in the energy and control markets where manufacturing efficiencies are critical. The Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) provides a high-speed interface and optimizes the integration with embedded microcontrollers, lowering development costs and reducing time to market.
Digis ZigBee compatible module is based on the Ember EM35x (EM357 and EM3587) system on chip (SoC) radio ICs from SiliconLabs, utilizing 32-bit ARM CortexTM M3 processor.
- Remote industrial control and monitoring.
- Long-range remote control.
- Wireless data acquisition.
- Wireless networking.
- Supports binding and multicasting for home automation
- Mesh-network topology
- 2.4 GHz for worldwide deployment
- Common XBee footprint fits Parallax XBee Adapters and the Propeller Activity Board
- Industry-leading sleep current of sub 1 A
- Firmware upgrades via UART, SPI or over the air.
Model S2C PRO
TRANSCEIVER CHIPSET SiliconLabs EM357 SoC
DATA RATE 250kbps Max
RATED OUTDOOR/RF LINE-OF-SIGHT RANGE Up to 2 miles (3200m)
Frequency Range 2.4GHz
Sensitivity (dBm) -101
Input Supply Voltage (VDC) 2.7 ~ 3.6
TRANSMIT CURRENT 120 mA
RECEIVE CURRENT 31 mA
Output Power 63mW
Operating Temperature (C) -40 to 90
Antenna Connector RP-SMA
Interface Type SPI, UART
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.