0.1-2000mhz RF Wideband Amplifier Gain 30db Low-Noise Amplifier LNA Board Module can be applied to various RF receive front-end and increases the communication distance. It is widely used for Short wave, FM radio, remote control receiver, such as cable TV signal amplifier need low noise RF signal amplification
1. Amplifier working frequency of the lower limit is subject to input and output capacitor, the default value is 0.1 uF, working to 0.1 MHz.
2. Increase the input and output capacitance appropriately, can extend the cut-off frequency, such as 10uF capacitance can work to 5KHz.
3. When the power supply voltage changes in 5V-8V, it can be used as a variable gain amplifier, gain increases with the increase of the power supply voltage, which suitable for radio frequency receive front-end circuit, using DA control power supply voltage, to control the gain of the amplifier, automatic gain control.
4. When the power supply voltage in 8V-10V, the low-frequency end gain up to 30 dB, at this time the amplifier has a low noise coefficient and good stability.
5. When the voltage is 12V, reach maximum gain, the low-frequency end gain of 32.5 dB.
- This product with wide frequency range, high gain, low noise figure.
- This product can be applied to various RF receive front-end and increases communication distance.
- When the working frequency is less than 500 MHZ, it gets well gain flatness, can make it less than 1dB after careful adjustment.
- The lower the frequency, the higher gain consistency.
- Used for short wave, FM radio, remote control receiver, such as cable TV signal amplifier need low noise RF signal amplification.
Input supply voltage Range 6-12 VDC
Operating frequency 0.1-2000MHz
Maximum power output +10dBm at 10mW
Amplifier gain F=0.1MHz, gain=32dB
Diameter of end Connector (mm) 6.20
System impedance 50
End Connector gender SMA-Female
PCB Colour Green + Gold
Module Dimensions (LxWxH) (mm) 52 x 25 x 6
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.