LC 5A 12V Overcurrent Protection AC Current Detection Sensor Module uses a current transformer to collect the AC signal to achieve the relay over-current signal output within 0-5A. Relay pull while over-current, relay released while not over-current. Users can use the relay COM; NC, NO three ports to control the external circuit on and off, in order to achieve over-current protection.
- Current detection resolution can change the parameter of resistance parameters
- Output over-current switching signal output
- The over-current signal setting critical point adjustable.
- Measured the wire through the current transformer, connect VCC and GND to the DC12V power supply;
- Adjust the potentiometer, when you hear the sound of the relay pull (can be measured with a multimeter COM and NO whether was turned on; is connected to the relay means activated), then reduce or cut off the current flowing that through the tested wire; if the relay release at this time that over-current protection point has been identified (available to multimeter COM and NC measurement whether is connected; is connected to the relay means it release);
- When reduce or cut off the current flowing through the wire; the relay is not released, will still need to continue to adjust the potentiometer to find the over-current protection point.
Operating voltage DC12V
Operating current <20MA
Operating frequency range 20Hz ~ 400Hz
Output mode Switch signal output
Maximum detection wire diameter 5.2mm
Mounting hole: hole diameter is 3mm, hole distance 52.5mm
Operating environment (C) -40 ~ +85
The current detection range AC0.3A-5A
Dimensions (LxWxH)mm 38 * 44 * 12
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.