The 7414 Hex Schmitt-Trigger Inverters circuit in 7414 functions as an inverter. However, they have different input threshold levels for positive-going (VT+) and negative-going (VT– ) signals. These circuits are temperature compensated and can be triggered from the slowest of input ramps and still give clean, jitter-free output signals.
- Operation From Very Slow Edges
- Improved Line-Receiving Characteristics
- High Noise Immunity
- HVAC Gateways
- Residential Ductless Air Conditioning Outdoor Units
- Robotic Controls
- Industrial Stepper Motors
- Power Meter and Power Analyzers
- Digital Input Modules for Factory Automation
|TSTG||Storage temperature||-65 to 150||°C|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.