The 74LS95 is a 4-Bit Shift Register with serial and parallel synchronous operating modes. The serial shift right and parallel load are activated by separate clock inputs which are selected by a mode control input. The data is transferred from the serial or parallel D inputs to the Q outputs synchronous with the HIGH to LOW transition of the appropriate clock input. The 74LS95 is fabricated with the Schottky barrier diode process for high speed and is completely compatible with all Motorola TTL families.
- Synchronous, Expandable Shift Right
- Synchronous Shift Left Capability
- Synchronous Parallel Load
- Separate Shift and Load Clock Inputs
- Input Clamp Diodes Limit High Speed Termination Effects
|TA||Operating Ambient Temperature Range||-55||25||125||°C|
|IOH||Output Current — High||–0.4||m A|
|IOL||Output Current — Low||8||m A|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.