The AT89C51 is a low-power, high-performance CMOS 8-bit microcomputer with 4K bytes of Flash Programmable and Erasable Read Only Memory (ROM). The device is manufactured using Atmel’s high density nonvolatile memory technology and is compatible with the industry standard MCS-51™ instruction set and pin out. The on-chip Flash allows the program memory to be reprogrammed in-system or by a conventional nonvolatile memory programmer. By combining a versatile 8-bit CPU with Flash on a monolithic chip, the Atmel AT89C51 is a powerful microcomputer which provides a highly flexible and cost effective solution to many embedded control applications.
- Compatible with MCS-51 Products
- 4K Bytes of In-System Reprogrammable Flash Memory
- Endurance: 1,000 Write/Erase Cycles
- Fully Static Operation: 0 Hz to 24 MHz
- Three-Level Program Memory Lock
- 128 x 8-Bit Internal RAM
- 32 Programmable I/O Lines
- Two 16-Bit Timer/Counters
- Six Interrupt Sources
- Programmable Serial Channel
- Low Power Idle and Power Down Modes
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.