This Lithium ion battery protection PCB protect single Lithium ion batteries and it has 20A continuous current. It is suitable for electric drills, motors, or aircraft models which require heavy current load.
- Overcharge protection function
- Discharge protection function
- Over current protection function
- Balanced protection function
- Over-current release: Disconnect the load release
- Short circuit protection function (Disconnect the load can recover)
|Supported battery type||7 cells 4.2V Lithium ion battery|
|Working current||20 A|
|Over current threshold||30 A|
|Balancing the locus of control||4.18±0.03 V|
|Overcharge threshold||4.3±0.05 V|
|Overcharge time delay||75mS|
|Overcharge release||4.1±0.05 V|
|Discharge threshold||2.4±0.08 V|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.