The CD4071 quad gates are monolithic complementary MOS (CMOS) integrated circuits constructed with N- and P-channel enhancement mode transistors. They have equal source and sink current capabilities and conform to standard B series output drive. The devices also have buffered outputs which improve transfer characteristics by providing very high gain. All inputs protected against static discharge with diodes to VDD and VSS.
- Low power TTL compatibility: Fan out of 2 driving 74L or 1 driving 74LS
- 5V–10V–15V parametric ratings
- Symmetrical output characteristics
- Maximum input leakage 1 µA at 15V over full temperature range
|Voltage at Any Pin||−0.5V to VDD +0.5V|
|Power Dissipation (PD) Dual-In-Line||700 mW|
|VDD Range||−0.5 VDC to +18|
|VDC Storage Temperature (TS)||−65°C to +150°C|
|Lead Temperature (TL)||260°C|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.