CD40193 up/down counters are monolithic complementary MOS (CMOS) integrated circuits. The CD40192BM and CD40192BC are BCD counters, while the CD40193BM and CD40193BC are binary counters.
Counting up and counting down is performed by two count inputs, one being held high while the other is clocked. The outputs change on the positive-going transition of this clock.
These counters feature preset inputs that are enabled when load is a logical ‘‘0’’ and a clear which forces all outputs to ‘‘0’’ when it is at logical ‘‘1’’. The counters also have carry and borrow outputs so that they can be cascaded using no external circuitry. All inputs are protected against damage due to static discharge by clamps to VDD and VSS.
- Wide supply voltage range 3V to 15V
- High noise immunity 0.45 VDD (typ.)
- Low power TTL compatibility
- Carry and borrow outputs for easy expansion to N-bit by cascading
- Asynchronous clear
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.