The Digi XBee3 2.4GHz ZB3.0 RP-SMA Female Antenna, Digi XBee3 modules accelerate time to market for designers, OEMs, and solution providers by quickly enabling wireless connectivity and easy-to-add functionality. Building on industry-leading technology, pre-certified Digi XBee3 modules offer the flexibility to switch between multiple frequencies and wireless protocols as needed. Digi XBee3 2.4GHz ZB3.0 RP-SMA Female Antenna offers a fully interoperable ecosystem covering all vertical markets including building automation, smart energy, digital health, intelligent lighting, and others. With Digi Remote Manager, Digi XBee3 modules can be easily configured and controlled from a simple, central platform.
Built-in Digi Trust Fence security, identity, and data privacy features use more than 175 controls to protect against new and evolving cyber threats. Micro Python and XCTU software tools simplify adding functionality, configuration, and testing.
The difference between XBee and XBee Pro is:-
- XBee-PRO TH modules are slightly longer than regular XBees (except for TH XBee3 modules).
- XBee-PRO modules typically use more power.
- The XBee-PRO has a longer range than the XBee.
- The XBee-PRO typically has a higher MSRP.
- Serial Data Interface: Uart, Spi, I2c
- Configuration Method: API Or At Commands, Local Or Over-the-air (Ota)
- Frequency Band: ISM 2.4 GHz
- Form Factor: Micro, Through-hole, Surface Mount
- Interference: Immunity Dsss (Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum)
- Adc Inputs: (4) 10-bit Adc Inputs
- Digital I/o: 15
- Antenna Options:
- Through-hole: Pcb Antenna, U.fl Connector, RP-SMA Female Connector
- Smt: Rf Pad, Pcb Antenna, Or U.fl Connector
- Micro: U.fl Antenna, Rf Pad, Chip Antenna
- Operating Temperature -40 C To +85 C
TRANSCEIVER CHIPSET Silicon Labs EFR32MG SoC
DIGI XBEE PART NUMBER XB3-24Z8ST-J
DATA RATE RF 250 Kbps, Serial up to 1 Mbps
RATED INDOOR/URBAN RANGE Up to 200 ft (60 m)
RATED OUTDOOR/RF LINE-OF-SIGHT RANGE Up to 4000 ft (1200 m)
RECEIVER SENSITIVITY (1% PER) -103 dBm Normal Mode
TRANSMIT POWER +8 dBm
SUPPLY VOLTAGE 2.1 to 3.6V
TRANSMIT CURRENT 40 mA @ 8 dBm 135 mA @ 19 dBm
RECEIVE CURRENT 15 mA
POWER-DOWN CURRENT 1.7 microAmp @ 25 degrees C
MEMORY 1 MB / 128 KB RAM
CPU/CLOCK SPEED HCS08 / up to 50.33 MHz
PROTOCOL ZigBee 3.0
ENCRYPTION 128/256 bit AES
RELIABLE PACKET DELIVERY Retries/Acknowledgements
IDS PAN ID and Addresses, cluster IDs and endpoints (optional)
CHANNELS 16 channel
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.