ESP32 Development board is based on the ESP WROOM32 WIFI + BLE Module. It’s a low-footprint, minimal system development board powered by the latest ESP-WROOM-32 module and can be easily inserted into a solderless breadboard.
It contains the entire basic support circuitry for the ESP-WROOM-32, including the USB-UART bridge, reset- and boot-mode buttons, LDO regulator and a micro-USB connector. Every important GPIO is available to the developer.
- Small volume, easily embeded to other products
- Strong function with support LWIP Protocol, Freertos
- Supporting three modes : AP, STA, and AP+STA
- Supporting Lua program, easily to develop
- Includes CP2102 USB-UART bridge
- Input Voltage: 5VDC
- Operating voltage: 2.3 ~ 3.6V
- Operating current: 80mA
- Clock Frequency: 80 ~ 240MHz
- Flash memory: 4MB
- Data Rate: 54Mbps
- SRAM Memory: 512KB
- Length: 49.5mm
- Width: 26.5mm
- Height: 11.5mm
- Weight: 12gm
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.