The Latest ESP-12F ESP8266 Wifi Module AP & Station Remote Serial Wireless IoT Board is an integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It can handle all the necessary overhead for communicating with your network, such as TCP/IP stack and communicating with your 802.11 networks.
It is completely addressable over SPI and UART protocols allowing you to connect your sensors or project directly to it through its GPIO’s. ESP8266 is a low-cost Wi-Fi chip with full TCP/IP stack and MCU (Micro Controller Unit) capability.
ESP8266 Serial Wifi Wireless Transceiver Module is a self-contained SOC with integrated TCP/IP protocol stack that can give any microcontroller access to your WiFi network. ESP8266 Serial Wifi Wireless Transceiver Module is capable of either hosting an application or offloading all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
Each ESP8266 module comes pre-programmed with an AT command set firmware, meaning, you can simply hook this up to your Arduino device and get about as much WiFi-ability as a WiFi Shield offers (and that’s just out of the box)! The ESP8266 module is an extremely cost-effective board with a huge, and ever-growing, community.
ESP8266 Serial Wifi Wireless Transceiver Module has a powerful enough onboard processing and storage capability that allows it to be integrated with the sensors and other application specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during runtime. Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, including the front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area. The ESP8266 supports APSD for VoIP applications and Bluetooth co-existence interfaces, it contains a self-calibrated RF allowing it to work under all operating conditions and requires no external RF parts.
- Communication interface voltage: 3.3V
- Working current: 240mA(MAX)
- Serial port baud rate: 115200 (default), can be modified to other values by AT command
- Serial communication format: 8N1
- Wireless Network Mode: station / softAP / SoftAP + station
- Wireless criteria: 802.11 b / g / n
- Compatible with ESP-12（ESP-202）
- WIFI @ 2.4 GHz, support for WPA / WPA2 security mode
- It is very easy to develop projects with AT commands
- Surface Mount Package with 2mm Pitch Pads
- Multiple GPIO’s for all your sensor needs
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLL, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- +19.5dBm output power
- Power down leakage current of <10uA
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU could be used as an application processor
- SDIO 1.1/2.0, SPI, UART
- STBC, 1×1 MIMO, 2×1 MIMO
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4ms guard interval
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
- Both SMD and Inline package are available, and the pin pitch is 2.0mm.
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.