This GPS/GLONASS GNSS Antenna is designed for applications which require high positioning accuracy by combining signals from GPS, GLONASS, systems. The tiny size of this antenna allows it to be used in very space restricted environments. With 3-meterlong cable, one can use this antenna to enhance the GPS Signals in an indoor project. The Antenna has a flat magnetic surface to keep it steady at one place temporarily, or it can permanently stick to any surface with help of Double Sided Tape
A high gain wide-band patch antenna on an integral ground delivers reliable performance. A fully IP67 waterproof rated and UV resistant enclosure allows use in outdoor environments. Mid SAW filter configuration eliminates potential. LNA burn-out from nearby out of band radiated power bursts from other antennas that may be co-located nearby. The antenna is manufactured to strict first tier Automotive quality controlled the manufacturing process.
- The antenna assembly consists of a patch antenna for receiving GNSS signals and a preamplifier for signal amplification.
- Power supply to the antenna preamplifier must be provided by the application on the same RF signal trace as the GNSS RF signal is carried to the application.
- The antenna has an internal magnet so that it can be fixed on a metallic surface.
- Easy to use an antenna. Does not require RF or antenna knowledge.
|Operating Frequency||1575.42 Mhz|
|LNA gain(without cable)||27dB|
|Typical noise figure||1.5dB|
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||3 ~ 7|
|Max.GSM Working Frequency||824-894/1710-1880 MHz|
|Peak gain||2dBi at 900mhz,2dBi at 1800mhz|
|Azimuth||Omni-directional polarization, linear polarization|
|Cable Size (AWG)||2.6|
|Cable Length (Meter)||3|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.