The H11A1 is an industry standard single channel photo transistor coupler. The optocoupler consists of gallium arsenide infrared LED and a silicon NPN photo transistor. The isolation performance is accomplished through double molding isolation manufacturing process. Compliance to DIN EN 60747-5-5 partial discharge isolation specification is available is by ordering option 1. These isolation processes and the ISO 9001 quality program results in the highest isolation performance available for a commercial plastic photo transistor optocoupler. The devices are available in lead formed configuration suitable for surface mounting and are available either on tape and reel, or in standard tube shipping containers.
• Interfaces with common logic families
• Input-output coupling capacitance < 0.5 pF
• Industry standard dual-in line 6-pin package
• Isolation rated voltage 4420 VRMS
• AC mains detection
• Reed relay driving
• Switch mode power supply feedback
• Telephone ring detection
• Logic ground isolation
• Logic coupling with high frequency noise rejection
|VCEO||Collector-emitter breakdown voltage||70||V|
|VEBO||Emitter-base breakdown voltage||7||V|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.