The 6N136 is an optocoupler with a GaAIAs infrared emitting diode, optically coupled with an integrated photo detector which consists of a photo diode and a high-speed transistor in a DIP8 plastic package. Signals can be transmitted between two electrically separated circuits up to frequencies of 2 MHz. The potential difference between the circuits to be coupled should not exceed the maximum permissible reference voltages.
- Isolation test voltages: 5300 VRMS
- TTL compatible
- High bit rates: 1 Mbit/s
- High common-mode interference immunity
- Bandwidth 2 MHz
- Open-collector output
- External base wiring possible
- Reverse voltage (VR) 5V
- Forward current (IF) 25mA
- Storage temperature range (Tstg) -55 to +150°C
- Ambient temperature range (Tamb) -55 to +100°C
- Soldering temperature max. ≤ 10 s, dip soldering ≥ 0.5 mm from case bottom (Tsld) 260°C
- Maximum output current 16mA
- Base current (IB) 5mA
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.