HLK-PM24 Hi-Link 24V 3W AC to DC Power Supply Module is a plastic enclosed PCB mounted isolated switching step-down power supply module. It can supply 24V DC from 100V AC 240V AC and has a power rating of 3 Watt. This makes it perfect for small projects that need 24 volt supply from mains. There are many advantages to these modules, such as low-temperature rise, low power, high efficiency, high reliability, high-security isolation, etc.
This Power Supply Module voltage source is a switching source, so you do not have to worry about fluctuations in the voltage grid. It is designed to be mounted on the PCB and is the ideal solution to power pads that you take. It is widely used in a smart home, automation and control, communication equipment, instrumentation, and other industries.
- Ultra-thin, ultra-small
- All voltage input (AC: 100 ~ 240V)
- Low ripple and low noise
- Output overload and short circuit protection
- High efficiency, high power density
- The product is designed to meet the requirements of the EMC and Safety Test
- Low power consumption, environmental protection, no-load loss <0.1W
- Technical indicators: Single bit
- Working temperature: -25-60 deg Celsius
- Storage temperature: -40-80 deg Celsius
- Relative humidity: 5-95%
- Heat Dissipation Mode: Natural cooling
- The atmospheric pressure: 80-106Kpa.
|AC Input Voltage Range(V)||100-240|
|Output Power (W)||3|
|Output Voltage (V)||24|
|Input surge current||More than 10 A|
|Output Current (mA)||125|
|Maximum input current||More than 0.2 A|
|Relative humidity||5 to 95%|
|Load Regulation||+/- 0.5|
|Working Temperature||-25 to +60C|
|Operation Temperature||-20 to +60 deg C|
|Dimension(mm)||35 x 20 x 15|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.