This isHLK-RM04 UART to Serial Wifi Ethernet Wifi Module. HLK-RM04 A new low cost embedded UART-ETH-WIFI module (serial port-Ethernet-Wireless network).
This product is an embedded module based on the universal serial interface network standard, the built-in TCP / IP protocol stack allows the user, serial port, Ethernet, wireless network (wifi) conversions between the interface.
HLK-RM04 through the module, traditional serial devices do not need to change any configuration. The data can be transmitted through the Internet network. Users provide a quick solution for serial devices to transfer data over Ethernet.
- Serial to WIFI, Ethernet, Ethernet to Wifi multifunction Wifi module, transparent dual-way data transmission
- Integrated 10/100M ethernet port, Max. baud ratio up to 230.4kbps
- Adopts Ralink program, high-quality material
- Reliable system core suit safety and long-run system application
- Working temperature: industrial class -25~75C
- Built-in 360M MIPS CUP, 16M RAM, 4M FLASH, wireless baseband, RF front-end, and multi-peripheral bus
- Support IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, transparent protocol data transmission mode
- Support WIFI encryption and algorithm, WEP / WAP-PSK / WAP2-PSK / WAPIencryption type WEP64 / WEP128 / TKIP / AES
- Offer AT+ instruction set, offer friendly web configuration page
- Built-in antenna or external antenna
- Support AP and Station mode, AP support iPhone and android connect with WIFI, support AT, Station online simultaneously
- TCP server/TCP Client/UDP work mode, support network protocol: TCP / UDP / ARP / ICMP / HTTP / DNS / DHCP
- Support DHCP auto gain IP, support IP distribution at AP Mode
- Serial speed ratio adjustable up to 320400
|Input Supply Voltage (VDC)||5|
|Communication Speed||230400 baud maximum|
|Connection Speed (Kbps)||Up to 230.4|
|Dimensions in mm(LxWxH)||80x50x18|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.