IFR 32650 3.2V 6000mAh Rechargeable LifePO4 Battery This Standard 32650 3.2 V Rechargeable 6000mAh LifePO4 Battery Cell is a single cell powerful battery cell with a massive 6000mAh capacity. This LifePO4 battery is very convenient to install in your project where 3.2 Volt with high capacity is needed. The Standard 6000mAh 3.2V Rechargeable LifePO4 Battery is a source of power for various portable devices including flashlights, hobby transmitters, and receivers, etc.
- Never completely discharge the LifePO4 battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving part like a magnet to the battery contact.
- Never use force to install (insert) LifePO4 battery.
- Do not use old and new battery cells together.
- Use only a high-quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in the plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Do not charge the battery over 4.22V (another reason to use a high-quality battery charger).
- Don’t charge unattended.
- Do not store your LifePO4 batteries fully charged (for an extended period of time).
- Store in a cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After the battery is discharged-don’t leave it discharged, charge it as soon as possible.
- Chemistry: LiFePo4
- Model: IFR 32650
- Nominal Rated Voltage:3.2 V
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Nominal Capacity: 6000mAh
- Maximum Discharge Current: 16A
- Maximum Charge Voltage: 4.2±0.05V
- Internal resistance: <15mΩ
- Life Cycle: 1000 Times(Approx.)
- Length: 70.50mm
- Width: 32.44mm (Body Diameter)
- Weight: 140gm
- High energy particle density.
- Always stable with a certain voltage.
- Reduce environmental pollution.
- Long service life
- Capacity and voltage are always stable.
- High safety when the battery automatically disconnects when fully charged.
- Batteries are manufactured and distributed from the factory
- 1-way current, low self-discharge capacity
- Battery covered by PVC
- Power backups/UPS
- Laptops, and other commonly used consumer electronic goods
- Electric mobility
- Energy Storage Systems
- power bank etc.
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.