IFR 32700 3.2V 6000mAh Rechargeable LifePO4 Battery This Standard 32700 3.2 V Rechargeable 6000mAh LifePO4 Battery Cell is a single cell powerful battery cell with a massive 6000 mAh capacity. This LifePO4 battery is very convenient to install in your project where 3.2 Volt with high capacity is needed. The Standard 6000mAh 3.2V Rechargeable LifePO4 Battery is a source of power for various portable devices including flashlights, hobby transmitters, and receivers, etc.
- Never completely discharge the LifePO4 battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving part like a magnet to the battery contact.
- Never use force to install (insert) LifePO4 battery.
- Do not use old and new battery cells together.
- Use only a high-quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in the plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Do not charge the battery over 4.22V (another reason to use a high-quality battery charger).
- Don’t charge unattended.
- Do not store your LifePO4 batteries fully charged (for an extended period of time).
- Store in a cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After the battery is discharged-don’t leave it discharged, charge it as soon as possible.
- Chemistry: LiFePo4
- Model: IFR 32700
- Nominal Rated Voltage:3.2 V
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Nominal Capacity: 6000mAh
- Maximum Discharge Current: 16A
- Maximum Charge Voltage: 4.2±0.05V
- Internal resistance: <15mΩ
- Life Cycle: 1000 Times(Approx)
- Length: 70.50mm
- Width: 32.44mm (Body Diameter)
- Weight: 140gm
- High energy particle density.
- Always stable with a certain voltage.
- Reduce environmental pollution.
- Long service life
- Capacity and voltage are always stable.
- High safety when the battery automatically disconnects when fully charged.
- Batteries are manufactured and distributed from the factory
- 1-way current, low self-discharge capacity
- Battery covered by PVC
- Power backups/UPS
- Laptops, and other commonly used consumer electronic goods
- Electric mobility
- Energy Storage Systems
- power bank etc.
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.