The INA114 is a low cost, general purpose instrumentation amplifier offering excellent accuracy. Its versatile 3-op amp design and small size make it ideal for a wide range of applications. A single external resistor sets any gain from 1 to 10,000. Internal input protection can withstand up to ±40V without damage. The INA114 is laser trimmed for very low offset voltage (50µV), drift (0.25µV/°C) and high common-mode rejection (115dB at G = 1000). It operates with power supplies as low as ±2.25V, allowing use in battery operated and single 5V supply systems. Quiescent current is 3mA maximum. The INA114 is available in 8-pin plastic and SOL-16 surface-mount packages. Both are specified for the –40°C to +85°C temperature range.
Features and Specifications:-
● LOW OFFSET VOLTAGE: 50µV max
● LOW DRIFT: 0.25µV/°C max
● LOW INPUT BIAS CURRENT: 2nA max
● HIGH COMMON-MODE REJECTION: 115dB min
● INPUT OVER-VOLTAGE PROTECTION: ±40V
● WIDE SUPPLY RANGE: ±2.25 to ±18V
● LOW QUIESCENT CURRENT: 3mA max
● 8-PIN PLASTIC AND SOL-16
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.