The MAX488 has reduced slew-rate drivers that minimize EMI and reduce reflections caused by improperly terminated cables, thus allowing error-free data transmission up to 250kbps. Drivers are short-circuit current limited and are protected against excessive power dissipation by thermal shutdown circuitry that places the driver outputs into a high-impedance state. The receiver input has a fail-safe feature that guarantees a logic-high output if the input is open circuit. Full-duplex communications are obtained using the MAX488.
- Low-Power RS-485 Transceivers
- Low-Power RS-422 Transceivers
- Level Translators
- Transceivers for EMI-Sensitive Applications
- Industrial-Control Local Area Networks
|Data Rate (Mbps)||0.25|
|Receiver/ Driver Enable||No|
|QUIESCENT CURRENT (Μa)||120|
|Number Of Receivers On Bus||32|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.
There are no reviews yet.