The IR2101 is high voltage, high speed power MOSFET and IGBT driver with independent high and low side referenced output channels. Proprietary HVIC and latch immune CMOS technologies enable ruggedized monolithic construction. The logic input is compatible with standard CMOS or LSTTL output, down to 3.3V logic. The output drivers feature a high pulse current buffer stage designed for minimum driver cross-conduction. The floating channel can be used to drive an N-channel power MOSFET or IGBT in the high side configuration which operates up to 600 volts.
- Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation Fully operational to +600V Tolerant to negative transient voltage dV/dt immune
- Gate drive supply range from 10 to 20V
- Under voltage lockout
- 3.3V, 5V, and 15V logic input compatible
- Matched propagation delay for both channels
- Outputs in phase with inputs (IR2101) or out of phase with inputs (IR2102)
- Also available LEAD-FREE
|VB-High side floating supply voltage||-0.3||625||V|
|VS- High side floating supply offset voltage||VB -25||VB +0.3||V|
|VHO- High side floating output voltage||VS -0.3||VB +0.3||V|
|VCC- Low side and logic fixed supply voltage||-0.3||25||V|
|VLO- Low side output voltage||-0.3||VCC+0.3||V|
|VIN- Logic input voltage (HIN & LIN)||-0.3||VCC+0.3||V|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.