MJE350 is a three layer NPN or PNP device within the working range, the collector current IC is a function of the base current IB, a change in the base current giving a corresponding amplified change in the collector current for a given collector emitter voltage VCE.
• High DC current gain
• Low collector−emitter saturation voltage
• High current−gain − bandwidth product
• Annular construction for low leakage
• Complementary NPN – PNP devices
|Collector−Emitter Voltage (VCEO)||300V|
|Collector−Base Voltage (VCBO)||300V|
|Emitter−Base Voltage (VEBO)||3V|
|Continuous Collector Current (Ic)||0.5A|
|Power Dissipation (Pd)||20.8W|
|Operating Temperature Range||-65 – 150°C|
|DC Current Gain (hFE)||30-240|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.