Connection Steps :-
Connect to speakers: Connect the two wires of the speakers to the audio output port of the power amplifier, the left channel speaker is connected to the LOUT port of the amplifier and the right channel speaker is connected to the ROUT port, the positive connects to +, the negative connects to -.
Connect to sound source: Use an audio cable with an end of 3.5mm stereo headphone plug and plugin 3.5 stereo headphone jack of the amplifier. The other end of the audio cable is connected to the audio source (such as computers, mobile phones, MP3, DVD).
Connecting to the power supply :-
Connect to the adapter of power supply: Use the power supply in which the output is above DC12V3A. Connect the output cable of the adapter to the 12V port of the power amplifier board. The positive connects to + of the port while the negative connects to -.
- Powerful 70 W Stereo output Can be accessed by two 4-8 10-50W speakers
- A large volume of small size
- High signal to noise ratio
- Upgraded version of the radiator, wider and thicker, better cooling effect
- Fit for Bookshelf speakers, CRT televisions, radios, and other small amplifiers
|Model||TDA7377 Power Amplifier|
|Power supply||DC 9-15V/50-100W|
|Channel type||2.0 stereo|
|Matching speakers||4-8 20-120W 3”-10” bookshelf speaker, floor speaker|
|Dimension (L x W x H) mm||605650|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.