This low-cost FX-Audio amplifier module is based on a TDA7492 amplifier chip allowing it to deliver a power of 2x50W under 8, and this has high efficiency due to its Class D architecture. The module can also be used in BTL (bridge) mode for the power of 1x100W under 4. The amplifier chip is combined with a heat sink to ensure proper heat dissipation. On the connector site, there is a PH 2.0mm 3 pins connector at the input and screw terminals at the output for the left and right channels.
Note: –When the speaker impedance is 4 ohms, the operating voltage must be less than 18V.
–When the speaker impedance is 6 ohms, the operating voltage can not exceed 24V.
–When the speaker impedance is 8 ohms, the working voltage can not exceed 26V. The power not to reverse the polarity.
- Class D amplifier produces 2 x 50 watt @ 8 ohms
- Can be wired R+ to L+ for mono mode
- 8 stereo wiring harness included
- Short-circuit and over-temperature protection
- Supply Voltage 10-26 V DC
|Input Voltage (V)||10 to 26|
|Working Mode||Class D (PWM modulation type)|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.