The PAM8610 is a 15W (per channel) stereo Class-D audio amplifier with DC Volume Control which offers low THD+N (0.1%), low EMI, and good PSRR thus high-quality sound reproduction. The 32 steps DC volume control has a +32dB to -75dB range. The PAM 8610 runs on a 7V to 15V supply at a much higher efficiency than competitors ICs.
The PAM8610 amplifier only requires very few external components, significantly saving cost and board space. This 2x15W Two-Channel Stereo Class-D Amplifier is available in a 40 pin QFN 6 x 6 mm package.
How to use:-
- The power supply voltage limit is 16.5V, do not use more than this voltage.
- The power supply is recommended for 12v, 3A power supply filter better.
- 4-8 inch stereo speakers recommended.
- Do not short-circuit the audio output to each other or shorted to ground.
- Carefully check before electricity, ensure the wiring is correct before electricity.
- This plate with a switching function, SW short, will turn off the power amplifier.
- Working Mode: Class D (PWM modulation type).
|Input Voltage (V)||7 ~ 15|
|Working Mode||Class D (PWM modulation type)|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.