The TP4056 1A Li-Ion Lithium Battery Charging Module Micro B USB is a 3.7V lithium battery charger module has onboard Micro USB interface. With Micro-USB onboard connector, you can directly connect to computer USB port for battery charging. If USB is not available you can use an external source voltage at IN+/IN- pads, great for DIY projects. It is small size and lightweight.
TP4056 Other features include the current monitor, under-voltage lockout, automatic recharge, and two status pin to indicate charge termination and the presence of an input voltage.
- This breakout board does not have overcurrent protection.
- Connect Ampere meter in series with 5V input end.
- The charging current is best to be 0.37 times of the battery capacity,
- Charging wire cant be too thin or too long while interfacing.
- Make sure the board has good contact with the battery.
- Chip at work about 60 degrees fever is normal.
- Input reverse connection has no effect on the chip. Rather the output (batteries) reverse connection will burn out the chip.
- Charging indicator: LED indicators for charging and full charging.
- Charge Current: 1A (default), modify the onboard resistor to adjust the charging current according to the table below.
- Use mature charging chip TP4056 for simple peripheral circuits, good protection performance, and high charging accuracy.
- Fully machinery automated processing, all patch parts manufacturing.
- Charging current can be adjusted by just changing the circuit boards fixed resistors. It can change the output to the 100mA-1000mA, very conveniently.
|Charging accuracy (%)||1.5|
|Full Charge Voltage (V)||4.2|
|Input Voltage (V)||4.5-5.5|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-10 to 85|
|Rated Power (W)||4.2|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.