The DC Motor Speed Controller allows controlling direction of a DC motor using a Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM) DC voltage with a Duty Cycle fully adjustable from 10%-100%. The motor speed controller can provide a continuous current of 8A to your DC motor or other DC load. The circuit also includes a 10A fuse, with the reverse connection of power supply and control voltage over-voltage protection function.
Note: This can NOT be used to the BRUSHLESS motor. The controller is NOT reverse-polarity protected and will be damaged if it connects the supply voltage with the wrong polarity.
- Control the speed of a DC motor with this controller.
- High efficiency, high torque, low heat generating.
- With reverse polarity protection, high current protection.
- Control voltage over-voltage protection function
- The overload and short circuit protecting current is 10A
- Working Voltage: DC 12V DC 40V.
- Control Power:0.01 400W.
- Static Current:0.02 A ( Standby ).
- PWM Duty Cycle:10% -100%.
|Input supply voltage||DC 12V-40V|
|The maximum output power||400W|
|The maximum continuous output current||8A|
|Static Current||0.02 A ( Standby )|
|Duty Cycle adjustable||10%-100%|
|The operation environment temperature:||-20-40|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.